Capital Gains Tax

Capital Gains Tax can be payable when you either sell assets, such as Property, Shares or Antiques for more than they cost. Normally your home is exempt – but not if you have lived elsewhere whilst you owned it. If you give an asset away say, to your children, you can still be liable. The law is complex as there are a number of reliefs and exemptions.

If you want some free initial advice as you have (or are concerned about) a Capital Gain, or you are considering selling a Property, or another asset, please contact us – we are happy to talk.